IT solutions for the public sector
Intelligent IT-Systems for the public sector&T deploys its broad range of capabilities to the planning and realization of highly complex IT solutions used by the public sector. These capabilities include the development of cutting edge hardware and software architecture, professional project management and the provision of broad-ranging technological knowhow. These are but a few of the reasons why the company has won tenders to conduct high-profile projects – beating out a large number of competitors in the process.
These reference projects include:
- an IT system for 43 passport issuance offices in Romania: conception, operation, testing, securing and rolling out of the infrastructure; programming of software modules; maintaining of help desks and conducting of training
- Further development of Croatia's NBMIS (National Border Management Information System) hardware and software solutions, which is linked into the Schengen system, and which is deployed at 28 border crossing points
- Development of a SAP-based solution for the accounting and HR departments of Poland's justice ministry
- Development of a SAP-based tax and revenues administration solution for the Republic of Srpska
- The creation of a comprehensive solution enabling such E-government activities as the electronic filling out of tax returns and forms (MNE)